THE CORONA VIRUS PROVES THAT WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT GOD

#1 by Hope , Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:33 am

Russia has closed its border to all foreigners.America is not allowing flights from Europe.Norway has shut down.When has this ever happened in history? Here are the answers Genesis 6:3" And the Lord said My Spirit shall not always strive with man.........." God saw that man is disobedient right from the start.God is so nice,He is a good God.As a father yourself,how do you feel if your sons and daughters ignore everything that you say and do on their behalf or concerning their well being? You would be disappointed and perhaps come up with a measure to be heard more and to be respected more.God's measure of being heared are the four judgments of Ezeikel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord God How much more when i send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem.the Sword,and the famine,and the noisome beast,and the pestilence,to cut off it man and beast."Is not the world being cut off by disease which is pestilence? Norway is cut off,Russia is cut off and counting.For many years i have noticed that if you tell America."God loves you,that is why you are a great nation,follow the ways of God." People will just ignore the words or act as if there is no God.Tell the Europeans God loves you.Two of His messengers John Wsley and Martin Luther came from Europe.Many Europeans just do not care.Look! It is God who gives us peace,good health and a victorious life.Africa stop worshipping your ancestors,this causes poverty! Look now where it has come to,God has no choice but to seek the attention of His children the hard way,His four judgments.Noisome beast is political unrest.Can you imagine all at once,there is war,the corona virus and other diseases of course,famine also economic decline etc? World repent or perish ! God just might give us all a second chance.The corona virus man made or not,a disease is a disease and it fulfills scripture.People are embarrased and ashamed to talk about or hear about God but they enjoy His peace.His joy.His health.His wealth.His life and His love.
Support the gospel http://tinyurl.com/w5wds2u

Hope  
Hope
Date registered 09.26.2019

Last edited 03.17.2020 | Top

THE CORONA VIRUS PRAYER
MOST PEOPLE DESCRIBE THE MARK OF THE BEAST WRONGLY

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor