THE CORONA VIRUS FULFILLS MY SPIRIT SHALL NOT ALWAYS STRIVE WITH MEN GENESIS 63

#1 by Hope , Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:08 pm

There is one thing that God cannot do,He cannot lie and His Word is His truth.In Genesis 6:3 God made a vow by Himself and said,"My Spirit shall not always strive with men". In other words,God will not always put up with mankind.God saw it in the future that most people would never repent and even back then in the days of Noah,it was the same.The scripture says ,"As it was in the days of Noah,so shall it be in the coming of the Son of man," The corona virus is both judgment and a wake up call for people to take God seriously at His Word.Some might say the corona virus is man made.God allowed Hitler to kill six million jews until the Jews returned back to Israel.God put the Jews in the promised land Israel and most of them had left Israel.God can work with man made disasters to fulfill His purpose.Everyone of us and the church is guilty before God.Right there inside the New Testament of grace Paul said," Do not take advantage of grace to sin".The Pentecostal church and the church in general is now full of dirty deals and adultery.They will tell you,"We are under the grace covenant." To sin wilfully is to desregard God at the highest level.The church should know better.What inteliigence makes it rain in December just as the farmer is planting his maize and then it stops raining in March just when the farmer is harvesting that same maize crop.This is the love of God and the world is guilty of not seeing the move and the love of God.People are busy telling dirty jokes,fussing,fighting and do not have time to thank or to respect God.God is full of love but He is also a God of Judgment.Many people think that it is obvious that the rain patterns should favour the life pattern of the maize crop.It is not obvious,it is God rich in mercy.Most people do mot repent all the way.They will come to church and keep their side girlfriend,their drinking or smoking or their dirty deals.God is Holy,He demands a clean life when you come to Him.Right now God is fulfilling what He meant by My Spirit shall not always strive with men.Judgement to mankind is here.Watch now how man cannot do anything.The health system is affected.The business life is affected.The leisure life is affected.I'm not a dooms day expert,i can only hope that the majority of people will begin to call on the name of the Lord,so that He will lift the corona virus sanctions or something worse to come.God is angry.Rihanna the singer is going around saying,Satan can make you rich.The Rock the wrestler said,"Hail Satan!" on live tv.Mankind is now punching God in the face and God is punching back because He has to keep His Word,Genesis 6:3 " MY SPIRIT SHALL NOT ALWAYS STRIVE WITH MEN"
DONATE http://tinyurl.com/w5wds2u

THE CHEAPEST AND FAST WAY TO SEND MONEY ABROAD https://transferwise.prf.hn/l/ryj8b5e

Hope  
Hope
Date registered 09.26.2019

Last edited 03.14.2021 | Top

IF THE SUPERNATURAL COULD BE PROVEN IT WOULD NOT BE SUPERNATURAL ANYMORE
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION FOR YOUR WEBSITE

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor